Friday, May 6, 2011

New Spider-Man Movie Filming in Brooklyn?

There are signs posted on several streets in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn tonight warning car owners that they'll need to move their vehicles to make way for a film crew this weekend. The posting says the film is called "Fiona's Tale."

While I was reading one of these signs, a random man came up to me and said that the "word on the Internet" was that "Fiona's Tale" was not the real title -- it was a decoy title for the real movie filming this weekend: the new Spider-Man movie.

I don't generally take random dudes at their word, but I can't find any film by the title "Fiona's Tale" on IMDB.com. What I can find is a page about The Amazing Spider-Man, due out in 2012.

SO... the new Spider-Man movie (sans Tobey Maguire) may or may not be filming in Brooklyn this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Yes its Spiderman.. checked it out tonite

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Spiderman. They are now filming outside my job in downtown brooklyn the project name is "fiona's tale". if you do a quick google search you find out that it's a codename for the amazing spiderman.

    ReplyDelete