Thursday, October 14, 2010

BlogWorld -- Day 1

Greetings from Vegas!

I'm attending the Blog World & New Media Expo 2010, and have a few minutes to write before heading out to tonight's party at Aria.

Day 1 of BlogWorld was busy and exhausting. I got some great tips from the Art & Science of Social Media session (thanks @maggiefox) and the keynote chat between Brian Solis and producer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, etc) was highly entertaining. At one point, Burnett (who is British, btw, did you know that? I didn't); anyway, at one point he said "I'm a mental midget when it comes to social media, but I know it's important." He shared his insight on knowing what makes great content, how to connect with people and grow your audience.

More to come tomorrow -- hoping I don't lose big (again) in blackjack tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment