Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do You Skype? Take the survey!

I just downloaded Skype software onto my computer after finding out that it was really quick and easy to do (and free). I still need to pick up a little camera to clip on top of my laptop, but then I'm good to go! Am I the last blogger on Earth who isn't using skype already, or is it a slowly growing trend that not everyone has caught on to yet? Let me know what you think:

A> I use Skype all the time to talk with friends, conduct interviews and more
B> I recently added Skype to my computer; I like it but rarely use it because I don't know many other people who have it
C> I have Skype on my computer, but I don't like the audio and/or video quality so I choose not to use it very often
D> I've heard of Skype but don't have it on my computer and am not sure I want to
E> What's Skype?
F> OTHER (expand, if you like)

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely D. Don't have it, not sure if I want to. I think partly because I don't have friends who have it. Are we still in the stone age because we use Yahoo mess/MSN Messenger? Hmm. Think it would be fab for cooking/sharing!

    ReplyDelete